Tombs of Cathedra, Adventure Begins


I'm just gonna do it. Enough talk. If we don't push this bird out of the nest it'll just sit in the tree forever. And with that decision made, I'm going live with the Adventure: Tombs of Cathedra open table. 

Saturday & Sunday I'm going to run a two part adventure for the Random Encounter group while our DM is at Gen Con. I'm expecting at least 6 players each day, maybe as many as 8. It's going to be a gang of 3rd level characters and I'm calling part one, Probably an Owlbear, and part two is going to be The Anchorite Crypt. I've never run a game for any of these folks so I'm hopeful that my playstyle and theirs will mesh nicely and everyone will have fun.

Starting Wednesday, and every other following Wednesday, I'm going to be running the open table at The Gaming Warehouse. I've got 3-4 interested players from the opposite Wednesday game that have expressed an interest, and that's a good start. I posted my event on the stores Facebook page, created a Discord server, and am trying to get the We Hate Bards Meetup group to change my permissions so I can create a Meetup event as well. I've got a good size group now, but the table will hold 8 players and I'd hate to have to turn anyone away. I have a good feeling about this. It should be fun.

Adventure Facebook Chat

Tombs of Cathedra Facebook Event

Realms of Adventure on Discord


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Part 1: Probably an Owlbear

Loke Books of Battle Mats

Enhance Game Bag