Retiring from the Early Sunday D&D Game

Hey all, things have been shifting around pretty unpredictably for awhile now. I'm afraid Sunday morning D&D isn't going to work with my schedule any longer and I'm going to drop from the game. It's been great and I've enjoyed playing with all of you. If things change in the future I'd be happy to come back. I'll leave the DnDBeyond campaign up so you all can continue to use it, but I won't be at the table for the foreseeable future.

I let the group know today that I am withdrawing from the game. I've got several reasons for leaving, but it has nothing to do with personal conflict or displeasure with any of folks in the group. They're all great. The long and short of it is that I've lost interest in the campaign and don't feel like I'm contributing to it being a success. Stepping away feels like the best option and so that's what I'm doing.

I've enjoyed playing Thergale and I hope you've enjoyed reading his story, or at least the bits that I've shared with you, but for now his story is on hold. Perhaps he has returned to his faerie queen and you know how different time is there, may haps he will step from a faerie ring in the wilds one day in the future. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Delta Green Groundhog Day

D&D: Adventures in Eberron - Stone Giant City

Traveller: Late to the Party