So You Want To Be A Game Master Audiobook

I enjoy The Alexandrian and think the author puts out solid advice and RPG commentary, so I preordered Justin Alexander's book as soon as I heard about it. But after buying the book in November, I realized my too be read pile is very large and I had no idea when I was going to get around to reading So You Want To Be A Game Master. But when I saw it available on audible, I threw a credit at it immediately and added it to my library.

Having finished listening to it, I can say that it is very good, very well written, and packed full of good advice. I am looking forward to digging into my paper copy, doing the exercises, and giving it a more thorough going over.

You don't need me to review this book for you. There are many reviews out there of this book by luminaries in the RPG industry, YouTubers, and regular folks like me. It's good. Lots of good advice for running games, coming up with campaigns, building adventures, and managing your table. It listens well, if a little oddly in places where tables are involved. Both the author and the narrator do a nice job in this book. Give it a listen. Give it a read. That's my recommendation. Now go play a RPG.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Very Delta Green Groundhog Day

D&D: Adventures in Eberron - Stone Giant City

Traveller: Late to the Party